While the popularity of mobile phones has grown enormously in the past two decades, it's still unclear how greatly cell phone calls and texting contribute to car crashes. What is clear is that talking on the phone and texting behind the wheel both lead to distraction, and driver inattention is the leading cause of car accidents.
In 2008, at any given moment, over 800,000 people were texting, making calls, or using a hand-held cell phone while driving in the United States. With distracted driving killing nearly 6,000 Americans in the same year, it's no mystery that cell phone use is risky for drivers.
For over thirty years, Ted Machi has helped the little guy in the DFW metroplex through effective, determined, professional representation. Our professional team of attorneys and staff provide the experience and expertise needed to effectively handle your case. We are so confident in our ability to satisfy you with our service that we are offering a FREE evaluation of your personal injury case.
If you or a member of your family has been injured, or if your property has been damaged because of a distracted driver, we can help.
What We Can do for You
- Get you compensation for your pain and suffering.
- Get you compensation for your medical bills.
- Help you find medical treatment and equipment.
- Help you recover lost past or future income.
- Deal with insurance companies to protect your rights.
- Get you compensation for your damaged property.